Documents for Donor: Terryl Allen (Estate of Marvel Milne)
-
2016.013.1.54 Dr. & Mrs. Yeld’s home
-
2016.013.1.53 Looking south east, old Edgewood
-
2016.013.1.52 Taken from bow of the Bonnington 1915
-
2016.013.1.51 Main Street, looking east – early years.
-
2016.013.1.50 Edgewood Hall
-
2016.013.1.48 New hall (in course of erection), Edgewood, B.C.
-
2016.013.1.47 First owners of hotel – Mr. and Mrs. Grant Davis
-
2016.013.1.46 Beatrice Kelso & Madge Colegrave – 1917
-
2016.013.1.45 Dr. Kelso with 15 lb. trout – 1924.
-
2016.013.1.44 “Inonoaklin” Creek below Haringtons’ – 1915.
-
2016.013.1.43 Island in “Beaver Dam.” North & south arms. 1915.
-
2016.013.1.42 Edgewood Slough – south of the town – high water – 1917
-
2016.013.1.41 Edgewood Slough – south of the town – high water – 1917
-
2016.013.1.40 Bottom falls of “Inonoaklin”, winter – 1915
-
2016.013.1.39 Bird’s-eye view, early Edgewood
-
2016.013.1.38 Edgewood waterfront and wharf
-
2016.013.1.37 Ponds at Edgewood
-
2016.013.1.36 Mouth of Inonoaklin, Edgewood, B.C.
-
2016.013.1.35 Looking south (left) – part of Ellis property (right) – Calcutt-Harris home.