: Mine buildings at Carnegie Mill, Sandon, August 1955; time of Carpenter Creek flood. Notes from Hal Wright: 'New mill building (built 1952) on left. Building on right is 1/2 of a large part of the Silversmith mill from 1916. The right half of this building with the steep cable is an original Ivanhoe mill building from 1900. 3 mills have occupied this location.' Photo by Jack Allard.