Paddle steamer wheel

Arrow Lakes
Historical Society

2016.013.10.69 The Williams home

: 2016.013.10.69

:

:

: 1914-- - 1918--

: Terryl Allen (Estate of Marvel Milne)

: 1910s and Manor Ranch (Williams/Egloff farm)

: Edgewood

:
1 digital image (3743 x 2634 pixels)

:
William Williams and Jane Williams home (the 'Manor House') near Edgewood. The home was built in 1914 and burned on Easter Sunday, 1918. The property was later owned by Henry Stykel (1970s).

Purchase Print

Paper

Print Size/Format

Digital

Print Size/Format