Paddle steamer wheel

Arrow Lakes
Historical Society

2016.013.1.31 Mr. Ford’s boathouse

: 2016.013.1.31



: 1914--

: Terryl Allen (Estate of Marvel Milne)

: 1910s, boathouse, Edgewood wharf (original), and Lower Arrow Lake

: Edgewood

1 digital image (2708 x 1742 pixels)

James Ford's boathouse next to wharf on Lower Arrow Lake, Edgewood, 1914. Edgewood welcome sign above wharf at far right. Notes from Marvel Milne: 'Mr. Ford's boathouse – many years later was used by W. Hug [Bill Hug] for "logging" cook shack.'

Purchase Print


Print Size/Format


Print Size/Format