Paddle steamer wheel

Arrow Lakes
Historical Society

2014.003.7323 The Rectory at Nakusp is the headquarters of the Arrow Lakes Mission.

: 2014.003.7323

: H10-1A

:

: 1910-- - 1919--

: St. Mark's Anglican Church

: 1910s, church, manse, and St. Mark's Anglican Church (1893-1968)

: Nakusp

:
1 b/w negative (35 mm)

:
Anglican manse, 500 block, Broadway Street, Nakusp, ca. 1910s. Image is a photo of a clipping from St. Mark's Anglican Church's scrapbook A History of St. Mark's Nakusp 100 Years, compiled by Doris Petrie and Joyce Jupp and published July 1998 (accession number 1999.009.1).

Purchase Print

Paper

Print Size/Format

Digital

Print Size/Format