1 b/w negative (35 mm)
Bird's-eye view of Beaton townsite in foreground along Upper Arrow Lake, 1913. Smoke from Comaplix townsite can be seen across lake at top right. BUILDINGS, BOT LEFT (bot to top): Delivery barn, Beaton store, recording office. FACING: Beaton Hotel. TO LEFT: Strutt house. TO LEFT (bot to top): H. Gunterman house, J. Derose house, Green house, Green house, Beaton woodshed, Beaton house. FAR LEFT (bot to top): William Gunterman house, Goldsmith house, Gunterman barn, house later owned by Steve Rowe and used as post office, possibly Branford's new 2-story barn built after fire.