Paddle steamer wheel

Arrow Lakes
Historical Society

2014.003.2561 Leary house

: 2014.003.2561

: I28-3

:

: 1960-- - 1968--

: Gordon Ball

: Gordon Ball

: 1960s, Edwards house (Leary/Jordan/Massey), and Rothwell Point

: Nakusp

:
1 colour slide (35 mm)

:
Man looking at Ron Jordan house with back to camera, Rothwell Point, Upper Arrow Lake, Nakusp, 1960s. This house, originally built by Lewis Edwards and later owned by Florence Leary, was moved to 1007 4th Street NW in 1968.

Purchase Print

Paper

Print Size/Format

Digital

Print Size/Format