: Arrowhead Lumber Co. mill on shore of Upper Arrow Lake at Arrowhead beneath Mount Sproat, 1903. Notes from Bruce Rohn: 'Arrowhead Lumber Co. has just moved its machinery from old DeCrew mill on Storm Pt. (across the arm) to its new location. 1903. Mill started cutting lumber June 1904. They built new buildings as the old mill didn't have much for buildings.'