Paddle steamer wheel

Arrow Lakes
Historical Society

1999.009.1.6 Taken in the 60’s after dedication of new altar in memory of Mrs. R. Islip

: 1999.009.1.6

:

:

: 1960-- - 1967--

: St. Mark's Anglican Church

: Joyce Jupp

: 1960s, altar, church, Islip; Clara, and St. Mark's Anglican Church (1893-1968)

: Nakusp

:
1 colour photograph (8.8 cm x 12.8 cm)

:
Interior and new altar, St. Mark's Anglican Church, 500 block, Broadway Street West, Nakusp, 1960s. Altar was dedicated in memory of Clara Islip (1880-1959). Photo given by Joyce Jupp of Nakusp to compilers Doris Petrie and Joyce Jupp for their scrapbook A History of St. Mark's Nakusp 100 Years, published July 1998.

Purchase Print

Paper

Print Size/Format

Digital

Print Size/Format