Paddle steamer wheel

Arrow Lakes
Historical Society

1999.009.1.5 1967

: 1999.009.1.5

:

:

: 1967--

: St. Mark's Anglican Church

: Joyce Jupp

: 1960s, Broadway Street, church, and St. Mark's Anglican Church (1893-1968)

: Nakusp

:
1 colour photograph (17.5 cm x 12.6 cm)

:
St. Mark's Anglican Church, 500 block, Broadway Street West, Nakusp, 1967. This church was replaced at the end of the year by a new St. Mark's Anglican Church (formerly St. John the Divine Anglican Church at East Arrow Park, which was relocated to 4th Street NW in Nakusp) and demolished. Photo given by Joyce Jupp of Nakusp to compilers Doris Petrie and Joyce Jupp for their scrapbook A History of St. Mark's Nakusp 100 Years, published July 1998.

Purchase Print

Paper

Print Size/Format

Digital

Print Size/Format