: 1 colour photograph (12.6 cm x 8.8 cm), 1 b/w negative (35 mm)
: Reverend John W. Kerr (second left) and family, 1960. Rev. Kerr served at St. Mark's Anglican Church in Nakusp, 1947-1948. Photo given by Betty Walton of Nakusp to compilers Doris Petrie and Joyce Jupp for their scrapbook A History of St. Mark's Nakusp 100 Years, published July 1998.