Paddle steamer wheel

Arrow Lakes
Historical Society

1999.009.1.16 St. Mark’s Anglican Church and manse

: 1999.009.1.16

:

:

: 1940-- - 1960--

: St. Mark's Anglican Church

: Molly Harris

: Broadway Street, church, manse, and St. Mark's Anglican Church (1893-1968)

: Nakusp

:
1 b/w photograph (14.6 cm x 9.2 cm)

:
St. Mark's Anglican Church (left) and manse (right), 500 block, Broadway Street West, Nakusp, ca. 1940s-1960s. Photo given by Molly Harris of Nakusp to compilers Doris Petrie and Joyce Jupp for their scrapbook A History of St. Mark's Nakusp 100 Years, published July 1998.

Purchase Print

Paper

Print Size/Format

Digital

Print Size/Format